1. Presently, I am seeing the rising possibility of India’s Narendra Modi to win a national election.
2. For the first time in America’s history, a woman will likely meet the long awaited challenge to effectively campaign for the position of either a Vice President or President concerning any party. I also believe that a voter based push against supporters of the Affordable Care Act prior to the national elections in 2016 will to some extent distort the views and expectations of the Republican Party. Success for any Republican Presidential Candidate in 2016 will largely depend upon the ability to effectively project acceptance without judgment. This means that “hatred” in the usual form of religiosity must no longer indiscreetly involve political platforms.*
3. As it has been since 2008, America will continue to fall further away from the promise of faith, belief, and extraordinary discovery. In essence, it will remain spiritually recalcitrant. Unexplained sightings, altered states, and other phenomena that normally provoke the imagination toward personal mythology, ritual, and creativity will wane throughout the world as it continues to look woefully upon a spiritually void, arrogant, and paternalist spoof that represents the current Administration of President Obama. Positively, I see this year as a period of transition for those crystal wielding kooks jammed within the embarrassing past trend of alternative healing non-sense, spoon bending, alien sexual abduction, psychic drum circles, and cosmic consciousness (laugh). It should also be known that reason is limited. This being said, I welcome the paradigm before us that will address the very real possibility of human extinction (see global warming). Just as it has been said that every man in a war ravaged trench will become a believer in some form of spirituality, I am saying that when a majority eventually accepts the possibility of their own extinction, a very serious form of spirituality will emerge. Should this be improperly managed, the era of reason will then be overcome.
4. Healthy youthful participation in the American Affordable Care Act will permanently fall short of requirements ensuring something less affordable and most impractical for the majority. Other plans will likely be suggested as the alternative to a wide range of failures. Many will reject any further change favoring the extreme difficulty of repeal.
5. A wide range of weather related problems will continue throughout the world suggesting that global warming is more than a serious threat. Unexpected changes will in turn influence political outcomes for 2016 and beyond.
6. Oil production in countries like the United States further isolates Israel as a front for influence within the oil rich region following WWII. Religious support wanes regardless of the underlying truth.
7. Do not fool yourself, Iran will eventually secure the technology to make an atomic bomb.
8. In Russia, the Olympics will be successful thanks to President Putin’s extreme effort to gain intelligence upon existing terrorist opportunities. Although the games are secure, planned activities may be found elsewhere.
9. Afghanistan and Iraq will remain lost to western interests. War in an overpopulated world of dwindling resources is easy to predict although nothing out of the ordinary is likely to emerge out of the year. There remains the danger of an Israeli strike or various strikes secondary to its own interests of security but this too is nothing out of the ordinary.
10. The economy for the United States will remain somewhat disappointing for those expecting a robust return in job numbers. Many will remain out of work and if anything is found, less income should be expected for the year 2014 and beyond.
11. As I have stated earlier in January, this year promises to be a difficult year for infectious disease throughout the world. Always get vaccinated when appropriate and remember that your finger nails are very much like inoculation needles carrying disease. Keep them short and never touch anything on your face without washing first.
*Notice that I do not specify Hillary Clinton as President. This does not suggest that she will or will not meet the challenge as suggested but rather, a plan by the Republican Party might include a woman running mate or lead for President. Should a conservative woman run alongside of someone moderate like Mitt Romney, a victory is assured. At this moment a bid from someone like Hillary will largely depend upon the choices that Republicans make for the office at hand. A strong quietly pro-choice woman candidate on the side of the Republican Party would effectively fix any public comparison against Hillary during the primary, if she makes it that far.