Please refer to the location of Osama bin Laden data link that was burned in protest here:
Yes, I had him with astounding accuracy and there are some who know that this is entirely possible using psychic functioning in protocol (advanced techniques). Yes, I can find a missing person such as Osama bin Laden with accuracy. Yes, I have been put to the test on more than one occasion.
No, the military commanders of the United States Government have not exhausted every possible means of capture. There is currently little reason, especially for those in a position to gain from a continuation of operations funding, to alter their blind position.
To say that psychic functioning has not been used in the past by the government of the United States as an effective means of intelligence is a lie. It has been used effectively and apart from chance, it is currently one of the best means of capturing Osama bin Laden. Better yet, it costs next to nothing to implement.
Now think of this year’s tax bill and the current cost of operations in both Afghanistan and Iraq that originally started with an attempt to capture Osama bin Laden. This year’s average tax revenue involves at least 35% toward these and other related military missions, that had OSB been found early in 2001, might now be allocated toward jobs, debt reduction, health care, education of our children, infrastructure, and social well being.*
To go to war against Saddam Hussein for the lie of Weapons of Mass Deception was immoral and will prove one day to be a grave error to the world. Democracy is not the future of the world, as much as it represents our ultimate destruction. Clearly, we went to war in Iraq for oil and for no other reason.
Again, I am this world’s best at finding missing people and for almost no tax payer cost, I could have found OSB years ago with minimal effort. Although much more difficult today, it is not yet too late to look once again provided that those who matter in this search no longer propagate the absurd lie that “all means of capture have been exhausted”.
With my remote viewing data as witnessed prior to the New York City terrorist event of 2001, think of what this world would now be like had someone listened…
*Of course the real reason for a continued presence within these and other OIL RICH regions is obvious with respect to potential strategic problems associated with China and Russia, thus we find a post WWII establishment of the State of Israel with biblical implications cleverly used to overshadow an underlying purpose of influence and dominance. Energy is power and to economically rebuild following a world war required the victor’s trade for oil in its own currency, etc.
On December 1, 2009, I am burning all remote viewing data showing the exact location of Osama bin Laden.
As a person of conscience with an extreme ability to get inside most subjects using the various tools of psychic functioning, I can not quietly watch as our best soldiers are ordered off to die for the lie that is today’s costly war in Afghanistan.
Knowing this, the following should be of a special interest to those who are aware of my level of expertise finding, outside of history, any person living or dead.
The Osama bin Laden data will be carefully destroyed and distorted thereby preventing any further exploration of necessary details. Provided that one is skilled enough, another viewer will not be able to pick up where I left off using the reference photo. As I have always said, the first viewer in gets the mark and any that should follow will simply do exactly that, they will follow. A team of viewers will never increase accuracy. When more viewers are involved, greater numbers of variables will then overwhelm the individual in terms of imaginative overlay and worse. Each succeeding viewer in time will then step in as it is perceived only to find an exponential increase in the degradation of information, etc. This is very much in line with the idea of entropy.
As a measure of spiritual justice, there exists the highest probability that today’s Afghanistan war will completely fail a third-eye blind populace.
1. The economic situation within the United States will immediately show little or no improvement for the average.
2. Afghanistan casualties will weigh heavily upon the current single term administration.
3. Barrack Obama will not be re-elected for a second term as President of the United States in 2012.
4. Iran will continue to resist any and all attempts at sanctions testing the patience of Israel and its divided partner, the United States.*
*As sanctions often serve to further militarize a perceived foe, any restriction of resources will ultimately harm civilian populations causing a greater degree of animosity toward the less familiar.
2. The so called terrorists are happy because their great and decadent Satan is now doing exactly what is expected. Like many empires fallen of the past, America as it seems, has now entered the grave-yard of Afghanistan in yet another David and Goliath style show-down. Spider gets the fly.
3. Just as the majority of koolaid drinking liberal fluffers are chanting “hope and change” whilst gloating over their leader’s embarrassing Nobel Price award for “Peace”, confusion and a predictable silence emerges beyond a recent war effort in Afghanistan. Can you imagine what these same people would be doing in protest of the same war positive decision by the opposite side of the political coin? They would no doubt be breaking store windows on Telegraph Avenue in Berkeley and elsewhere, chaining themselves to bridges, and burning the American flag, etc. Do you see any such protesting of war by these same liberal kooks now? I have never liked liberal hippies nor hypocrites.